What is Stacks?
Stacks Property Search and Acquisition is one of the oldest and most experienced independent property finding and buying agencies in the U.K. This office covers West Berkshire, South Oxfordshire and North East Wiltshire.
A Buying Agent….
- Saves you Time, Money and Stress.
- Uses local knowledge and contacts to secure the best property for you.
- Advises every step of the way.
Searching for a new home, particularly when moving to an unknown area, can be a daunting task. Estate Agents, property portals and Google Earth are all useful tools but can’t do the job of a professional on the ground.
We will carry out due diligence on a property as soon as you show interest. This can avoid making costly errors further down the line enabling you to make an informed decision as to whether to proceed with a property or move on.
We are able to recommend any other property professionals necessary to see your purchase through to completion from solicitors and surveyors to architects and decorators.
The Property Search
We know both the area (West Berkshire, South Oxfordshire and North East Wiltshire) and the Estate Agents in it well. We will often be given prior knowledge of properties coming to the market. Some of these will be off market. This gives our clients a head start.
We may push your boundaries getting you to explore properties and areas you may not have considered.
Employing a Buying Agent will also put you in a more favourable position with Estate Agents. They know that someone employing us is a serious buyer, in a strong position with finances in place.
- No more hours on the telephone chasing Estate Agents
- No more hours spent driving miles to view unsuitable properties.
- No more hours pouring over the computer getting excited about houses that aren’t exciting (although you probably still will!).
- No more guessing if you are making the right decision at the right price.
- No more buying in the dark.
Once the property is found and under offer we aim to steer the deal through to completion. We constantly liaise with the Estate Agents and solicitors, help with the survey and advise on any local professionals needed.
My job is to put my clients first and make their purchase as stress free as possible.