A holiday home is a purchase that comes from the heart, but one needs to keep one’s head too.
You may be looking to fall in love with it, but it does still require an investment approach to ensure it’s not a burden in years to come. To tick both boxes, it’s important you understand how the property and holiday home market work in the location you’re investigating.
At Stacks, we’ve been helping buyers find the perfect holiday home for over thirty years. Our Regional Directors are based in the particular area they cover, so they have exactly the knowledge and experience of the local market you need. When you choose Stacks to help you find your holiday home, you can be sure you’re tapping into a wealth of expertise that will remove the hassle and worry of such an important investment decision.
How can we help you?
We will discuss your plans in detail to make sure we fully understand what you want from a holiday home. That can include anything from interesting local activities nearby, to property specification, to how the property can be maintained, to investment return. We know that all these aspects matter.
We will then also:
- Search the market and short-list options that meet your requirements.
- Undertake initial viewings on your behalf, to save you the time and travel at this early stage.
- Arrange a set of viewings for you to then attend with us.
- Negotiate the best terms and price for your purchase.
- Manage the purchase process and remove the stress from your shoulders.
- See things through to completion.
- And finally take great pleasure in handing you the keys!
If you’re looking to buy a holiday home, whether it’s purely for your enjoyment or as an investment, it makes sense to get help and advice from local people in the know. At Stacks, we are searching for property day-in day-out in the area you’re considering. You’re bound to have questions… we’d be delighted to talk them through with you over the phone. Please do give us a call.