It’s an acknowledged fact that searching for the right property and, in particular, moving home, is one of life’s most stressful experiences – stressful because of the time, expense and emotion which you have to invest in the process.
One survey of homebuyers found that people reported feeling between two to five years older after moving home! So if you don’t want to feel prematurely aged and possibly even enjoy the experience, then you should seriously consider working with a Property Buying Agent.
What is a Property Buying Agent?
The aim of a Property Buying Agent is to understand exactly (probably even better than you – see testimonials) what you are looking for in, not only a property but a lifestyle. Through their local knowledge and by supporting you through each step, they will be able to help you substantially reduce the level of stress which can be caused by endless visits and at times (to be frank!) unrealistic expectations. Many people would consider this a luxury service, reserved for only the very wealthy, but when you consider that finding and purchasing property is one of the most important financial decisions you will make in your life, it becomes apparent that being professionally represented as a buyer, is just as essential as having an estate agent represent a seller.
Our service to you can include all (or parts) of the following: Search
- Saving you the time and effort of chasing estate agents and visiting unsuitable properties
- Keeping you up-to-date with local trends and prices
- Offering background knowledge of properties that are likely to suit you
- Providing an inside track to properties pre-market, on the market and being sold discreetly.
- Finding the right property at the right time and right place
- Advising on the pros and cons of the property and surroundings
- Assessing pitfalls and highlighting planning potential and hazards
- Appraising price and suitability, based on local knowledge and investigation
- Putting you in the best position to make an offer
- Bidding to give you maximum advantage in the negotiations
- Giving you the edge over other buyers in a competitive bidding situation
- Allowing you the opportunity to make fully considered decisions
- Settling at not only the best price, but on terms that suit you
- Arranging and interpreting the survey
- Liaising with all solicitors and agents
- Securing the purchase
- Advising on local professionals – architects, landscapers, interior decorators, etc.
Whether you are relocating, looking for a second home or just a good investment prospect, South Wales has a lot to offer. From the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan to the stunning Gower Penisula, breathtaking coastline of Pembrokeshire and countryside of Carmarthenshire, you will find a huge variety of properties and we look forward to helping you in your search.